We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- "Personal information" means information or an opinion, whether true or not and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual who is identified or reasonably identifiable.
- "Sensitive information" means information relating to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, trade union or other professional associations or memberships, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation or practices, criminal records, health information or biometric information.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name;
- contact information including your delivery address, billing address, email address and phone number
- financial and transaction data such as your bank account and payment card details, and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- health information;
- biometric information such as photographs;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- marketing and communication data including your choice in receiving marketing from us and our third parties;
- if you are applying for a role with us, professional data such as your job title, your professional history and professional experience; and
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
If at any time we need to collect your sensitive information such as health information and biometric information, unless otherwise permitted by law, we will first obtain your consent and we will only use it as permitted by law or authorised by you.
How we collect and hold your personal information
We collect personal information in a variety of ways, including:
- Directly: We collect personal information which you directly provide to us, including when you create an account or place an order. This may be through our website or through our social media platforms.
- Indirectly: We collect personal information which you indirectly provide to us while interacting with us, such as when you send us a query.
- From publicly available sources: We may be required by law to collect personal data from publicly available resources.
Once we receive your personal information, we store it on our electronic internal systems and on online cloud servers based in Australia and Japan. We may occasionally hold your personal information in physical form at our offices.
What we do with the information we gather
We use your information to:
- create and manage your account;
- fulfil your order and collect payment for your order;
- address your queries, feedback or complaints;
- maintain internal records including statistical information;
- maintain and improve our products and services, including this website;
- send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- contact you for market research purposes from time to time. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We will not sell, or share your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Disclosing your information
We may disclose your personal information to our service providers to help fulfil your order, for example, our bank to receive your payment. We use cloud-based storage so your personal information will be hosted in cloud servers located in Australia or Japan.
We aim to ensure that security of your information. To address unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. This is done by our order processing system being protected by a firewall, when you make an online purchase from us.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies based on default settings, but you can usually change your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Rejecting cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Once you agree, cookies help analyse web traffic. Cookies allow websites to customise its operations by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage activity and improve our website in to customise it to you. We only use this information for analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to observe which pages you find useful and which you do not. Cookies do not give us access to your computer or personal information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Accessing or correcting your information
You can request to access or correct your information by emailing us at [email protected]. If your request is to correct your information, please provide details of the error and what it should be corrected to.
We will aim to promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you wish to make a complaint, please contact us and provide us with full details of the complaint. You can contact our team by phone on 1300 074 253 or by email on [email protected].
We will aim to resolve your complaint within 10 business days, and will return correspondence to the nominated address.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you can contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner:
- through its website: www.oaic.gov.au;
- by post: GPO Box 5218, Sydney NSW 2001;
- by fax: +61 2 6123 5145;
- by email: [email protected].
You can contact our team by phone on 1300 074 253 or by email on [email protected].